18th – 24th August
- Locally grown ingredients in pub, café and take-away meals and snacks
- Local Food Quiz – was won by Margaret and Stuart Ellis of High Bentham: congratulations!
- 2pm: Tour of a magnificent local vegetable garden
- 10am – 1pm: “A Ploughman’s lunch from scratch”.
Workshop on how to make bread, cheese, butter and pickle.
Looking Well, King Street.
£5 including ploughman’s lunch (BYO beer!)
Saturday 24th – Main Street
- Crop swap stall – bring your surplus, take away someone else’s!
- Stalls of local produce and plants, and a Bentham Bee stall.